Pre-Rented / Pre-Leased Property
A Pre-Rented / Pre-Leased Property is a property available for sale which has already been given on lease or rent to a tenant/ lessee and is generating a monthly rent out of it.
There is always been huge demand of pre-rented properties in the market because pre-rented property gives handsome fixed return to the buyer from the day one once the property get transferred in their name.
Investors invest/buy in such properties with a clear objective, so that they earn a fixed income for the life time.
WHY PRE-RENTED / PRE-LEASED
A pre-rented / pre-leased investment assures you of a ‘zero’ waiting period for the ROI (Returns on Investment) to commence. Pre-Rented investment options provide not only a fixed rental income and good yield, but also capital appreciation over a period of time.
WHAT ARE THE PARAMETERS OF A GOOD PRE-RENTED / PRE-LEASED PROPERTY?
There are a number of parameters which play a vital role in establishing the attractiveness of a pre-rented property.
- LOCATION: Location, Location, Location. The three famous, repeated words which are foremost in every realtor and buyer’s mind. If the property is situated in an already well developed and prime CBD, it is understood that all amenities and distances are ideal and convenient. The rental yield will be high and will attract premium quality tenants who will occupy these premises. If the premise is located in a developing suburbia or extension which has a blueprint of excellent infrastructural development in the forthcoming years, the rental yields may not match that of a property in a prime location, but you can rest assured that the capital appreciation will more than make up for it.
- QUALITY & GRADE of Building, along with the affiliated infrastructural amenities: The quality of the building is another very vital parameter. Good quality of design and construction are key factors which aid in capital appreciation. A real estate asset of high quality will be helped by excellent maintenance and additional amenities with reference to parking, cafeterias, power back-up and transport facilities.
- The Brand Value of the Lessee/Tenant and the Terms of the Lease:The standing of the Lessee and their reputation in the market place influences the buyers’ decision to invest in the said property. The terms of the lease, with reference to the duration of the lease, the lock-in term, the Refundable security deposit amount, the periodic enhancement in the License Fee ( Rent) , the outflow/expenses of corporation taxes, the maintenance charges, the service tax etc., will fine tune the net ROI yielded by the property.
- Current Trends: Commercial Preleased Property Investment options provide an ROI (Return on Investment) ranging from 6% to 10% in today’s market. The various categories being Retail, Showrooms for High-End Brands located on High Street, Offices,Banks, Hospitality, meaning restaurants, hotels and resorts, malls, industrial, IT and ITES, and SEZ.
- Residential Preleased Properties: Our Residential Preleased holds a very exclusive portfolio of residential bungalows, apartments, duplex flats and condominiums which are let out to the crème-de-le crème of the corporate world. These beautiful properties by virtue being Ultra-Luxe and occupation by a select few, command return than non-premium residential properties. The rental yield on residential preleased properties is approximately between 2 to 4%.